2/22/2008

Diapers at the Gates of Dawn.

After much consideration Heather and I have decided to have a baby. The only way we felt that Ball Deep could truly be realized was to not only talk the talk but take the team to it's obvious evolution...

by creating a kickball team entirely of our spawn.

Giving heather a month downtime between players we expect to have a fully functioning kickball team by mid 2026. Lil' Deeper, our training facility/compound will be open this November.

Seriously though...we're like totally having a baby!

Baby!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

That is AWESOME news! Now I can get you all sorts of horrible baby wear that I'd make a baby wear but since I don't have one, I have to live vicariously through you! All making it wear band shirts that YOU like rather than what IT likes, since it's too young to really say either way. Whoo! IRON MAIDEN BABY!

7:28 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

YAY! I'm so, so happy for you! There aren't enough exclamation points in the world to express my glee. I can't wait to start buying you baby stuff.
Very best wishes to you guys! xoxo

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, what she said about the exclamation points. I've already gayed out on the phone so really all I'm doing here is registering my approval for the record.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah Heston said...

I'm so glad you called to tell me and emailed me the photo! I am going to be the best weird west-coasty aunt ever. I'm going to put on another layer of turquoise jewelry right now. And, done.

God, I can't wait to see how cute Heather is all pregnant!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home