5/05/2005

Meow!

Last night I ejected the Ludacris CD from my old ass graphite iMAC to install Tiger. I was soooo excited to get it (thanks John) because every time I've put a new operating system on my computer since Jaguar it extends her life a little longer. I thought I'd let Tiger do its thing for the two hours or so it takes while I trek outwards to see the always charming Lucksmiths. I had a great meal before hand at my favorite new pizza place Via Tribunali and after dinner a crew of us headed down to Ballard.

The show was good but the lady next standing next to me was annoying. At the start of the night she stared out yelling normal fanfare like "LUCKSMITHS" or "THIS SONG RULES" but as the show went on her comments became stranger. After the song Young And Dumb she yelled "I'M OLD AND DUMB" and started looking at people near her for acceptance. She looked dejected when people gave her nasty looks for being 'that drunk' and took a bi-polar turn downwards. From there on out it looked as if she was thinking "I'm old, dumb, and this isn't the life I expected for myself at 45". It was an odd spiral to witness. She only stayed for about two more songs and left.

When I came home Tiger had an error while it was installing and now my computer wont start, gerrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home