10/07/2005

Extreme Bake Over : Home Edition.

So, my new TV...I got a new HD flat screen with a 30 inch screen! Behold, a baby is born, and that 'Life' is 'According To Jim', and Belushi anew is being witnessed though its newborns eyes. On a knoll where nothing once grew a seed has been planted. What began as a ligneous plant is now a mighty oak, and as I sit in the shade atop of this 'One Tree Hill' I know my life will never be the same again. It's as if 'Eve' is being shown to me though the sight of god himself, I shed a tear, as the pitbull princess has never looked so refulgent.

A lowly bean...oh never mind...I likey my new TV. I got really sweet deal on it, 400 bucks and free shipping off the Philips outlet website.

Also, The thing you see behind my TV is a roomdevider that I built from instructions I found in the recent "Ikea modification" issue of Readymade. I used three Ivar shelving units, put peg board on two panels (on which art will be displayed), and painted the center panel with blackboard paint. After I put them all together I chalked up a drawing of a skeleton with talons and heart for a head that I named "Chutzpah". He's a Jew.

IMG_0692

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home