9/16/2005

Sweetface.

Wow, this Heather Mills McCartney Vs J. Lo thing is amazing; I think I just got the vapors reading this.

If you don't know the story yet, Heather Mills McCartney, while executing a publicity stunt on behalf of PETA, tried to deliver a DVD showing the process of animals being killed for fur to Lopez because her fashion line, Sweetface, uses fur. A tussle took place between J. Lo's security causing Mills McCartney's prosthetic leg to fall off!

It combines so many elements of hatred, love, and entertainment for me ; PETA, a McCartney, J. Lo, a prosthetic leg, and J. Lo's company is fucking called SWEETFACE!? Ugg, what a spectacle...I think I just vapored myself again.

_38413167_heather_300[1]

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Hahha, that is a hilariously awful name for a company. "Sweetface". Man. Wow. And, hey, leg prothesis falling off! It's like, levels of hilarity!

Unfortunately, I don't really have a spam-link-type thing to fit in like the cool, anonymous kids up there, but I do have a movie still quiz thingy (and a hint sheet), so yay! (If you do answer, feel free to email me or leave a comment here, since comments are screened there and it won't spoil answers for other people. So, hooray!

12:51 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

Yeah, sorry I had to remove the spam. I'm still working on the movie quiz thingy...I'll get it back soon.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home