10/31/2005

Pre-Unitard Jitters.

This Halloween I fulfilled a life long dream...I was Slim Goodbody. I've made attempts in the past but you can't reasonably just buy a Slim Goodbody outfit. Not that there would be a huge need, but you'd at least think there'd be some out there. They are impossible to locate and the few times that I have found them on-line they are ridiculously expensive. So this year with Shane "The Artist" Bryant in town I just decided to buy a untard and we'd make one. We found some old pictures of S.G. and to fill in the organ blanks we borrowed some of Heather's anatomy books. So, you've got me, a unitard, some booze, and voilà!

Slim and the wolf.
Poormans Slim Goodbody.

I don't know if you've ever put on a unitard before and, really, why would have. (pause) Now I'm thinking about some of the people who might be reading this in unitards...yikes...but, that will give you a pretty good idea how I looked. You feel pretty sausagey and that’s including, but not exclusive to your naughty bits. The unitard will turn what might normally be a little pudge into a lycra covered mound and make you feel like a fatty boombatty. Anyways, other than the actual ooky gookyness feeling of the outfit I thought it looked flipping amazing, maybe even hawt to some of the organs on untards fetish community. You can find more pictures on alt.slimgoodbody.xxx.binaries (I made that up) or on Shane's Flickr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

hah, Slim Goodbody ROCKS.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home