1/26/2010

Early thoughts on Posterous.

I've been excited about using posterous!  I'm going to do my interneting where I can give and receive the most information about what's important to me (friends and general BS) and that lately has been Twitter and Facebook.  I appreciate the easy communication and instant gratification aspects of status updates and twittering but they've become enablers to my already lazy nature for not expressing bigger ideas.  

The hyper-self-analysis that goes with looking back at what I've written has contributed to this and that combined with a fear of writing something worthwhile has accompanied the droughts or deaths of my long form blogs in the past.  Posterous covers more ground which helps it feel like there's much more middle ground for updating, be it a youtube clip, pictures of Bryn, or a long missive I thought was meaningful at the time. 

Posted via email from lindseybaker's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home