12/12/2005

Git-R-Done Vs. TCB.

So, this guy at work was carrying a bunch of shit down the hall and I gave him a manly "Yeah, you're TCing of B" as he walked by (which I thought was funny because that would translate to taking caring of business). He said, "What"? I said "You know, TCB, taking care of business" and he said "I don't know...uh...Giting-R-Done?"

At this point in my life I should know that the things I perceive as "talking manly" differs from what actual dudes say to each other. Learning this would allow me to avoid unnecessarily awkward situations like this, but what's MORE disturbing is that Giting-R-Done is B-T Overdriving my beloved TCB! I knew it had infiltrated the heartland, at the Flee Market back in West Virginia you could hardly buy something that wasn't Git-R-Done-ized...lighters...t-shirts...bed sheets...everything! I even saw a hat that combined all the flea markets favorites; a camo hat, with a rebel flag in the background, a dear on top of that, and Git-R-Done written above it! Surprisingly, they didn't have Git-R-Done on a huge pair of women's panties", which would have been a more logical progression than the weird stuff they had on them. In a, my huge fat wife, I've got to Git-her-Done, sort of way.

I'm sooooo done with Git-R-Done, let's keep it out of Seattle and besides all that Larry The Cable Guy is a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home