1/05/2006

Google ads on my email.

I just got an interview back I did with Patton Oswalt for crown12 back today. I emailed it to him and he got it back to me in a half an hour. It's quite as "chunky" as I would have liked but I think turned out pretty good. I'll let you know when it's up

I just got the following google ad on an email because I called some one a "douche bag" in the body of the email:

Free Douche Bag

Get $250 for Douche Bag absolutely free. Aff.


But it was just some generic promotions site, I want my two hundred fifty dollar douche bag gawdammit!!!

Oh, Brad sent me a link to this a year ago but I still think about it and re-watch it every month or so...which I did again last night. It's still one of the best things I've ever seen.

The Sealy Roll Test. Click that link, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Sealy Roll Test". Sit back, enjoy, and watch the whole thing or you'll miss the "remix".

Update 12/18 - I sent some stuff off to Big Pinky for the new TV Carnage DVD, A Sore For Sighted Eyes. I still haven’t seen it yet but Adam, informed that apparently the "Sealy Roll Test" made in! Yey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free douche bag! Lulz.

It seems silly to parse the remix version down to a criticism of the fact that "same" and "great" do not rhyme, so I will not at this time.

But for your future reference here is a direct link to the Seely Roll Test:

http://www.sealy.com/videos/movie-SealyRoll-Mac.asp

--brad

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home