9/15/2007

Girls, Girls, Girls.


I made a mixtape of a wide variety of girl singers called "Girls, Girls, Girls". I'm going to try to add it here streaming but it can also be downloaded here.


Spacehead - Primitives
Queens Of Noise - The Runaways
Deficient Love - Comet Gain
You Can't Hurry Love - The Concretes
Panis Et Circenses - Os Mutantes
It's A Nice World To Visit (But Not To Live In) - Lee Hazlewood & Ann-Margret
The Long List of Girls - The Blow
Teenie Weenie Boppie - France Gall
Work Is A Four Letter Word - Cilla Black
Divino Maravilhoso - Gal Costa
What Can I Give You - Margo Guryan
I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home - Ann Peebles
California Soul - Marlena Shaw
Don't Mess With My Man - Professor Longhair w/ Irma Thomas
Was Either Easier - Aislers Set
Choirboys Gas - Bad Dream Fancy Dress
Marine Girls - Marine Girls

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Heston said...

I LOVE Irma Thomas--her record with Otis Redding, King and Queen, is amazing!

9:49 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

I think that's Carla Thomas.  It's (especially that song) the same type of thing but Irma Thomas is "Soul Queen of New Orleans."

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sarah Heston said...

oh shit--that's what i meant before i became an idiot. i love irma thomas's "ruler of my heart." it's like the best love song eva.

hi. duh.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home