3/07/2008

My dad.



When I called my dad this morning after saying hello he excitedly said "Tell me again that you're having a baby like you've never told me before."

The conversation went as follows:

Me: "Why?"
Dad: "Just say it!"
Me: "Um, ok? Dad, we're having a baby."
Dad: Oh REEEEALLY! Well I guess if Michael Jackson can have a baby THEN SO CAN YOU!
Me: Good one. Where did you hear that?
Dad: The Steve Harvey Show! I've been dying to say that since I heard it!

The conversation continued with five minutes more of various Steve Harvey related chatter but then diverged in other directions.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF kinda message was your dad trying to send out there? You shoulda told him to Beat It...

4:05 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

That's adorable. Almost as adorable as you having a baby. Your dad is awesome, and I still dream of stealing that framed race car poster. Tell him to watch out. (Although I'd thieve it nicely, because you're dad is a good guy.)

3:44 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

and by you're, i totally mean your.
yup.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home