5/20/2008

Check out those ass holes on the box!



Yup, we got one of those. A BebeSounds, so I can DJ the unborn baby some womb tunes. I put some little speakers on Heather's belly and jamming though the amniotic fluid the first songs heard by the little girl were.

Velvet Underground - If You Close the Door
Donovan - Wear Your Love Like Heaven
The Primitives - I'll Stick With You
Sweet - Fox On The Run

Then causing the ruckus I felt her kick for the first time when I played Suzi Quatro's Can The Can! I saved it for last because I thought that Suzi was some intermediate level shit but our little genius stated kicking like Pele.

That's my girl!

3 Comments:

Blogger LAB said...

It was so cute, in an act of solidarity, you immediately put on your Suzie Quatro t-shirt. What a cool Dad!

Heather

6:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Heston said...

holy crap you are in serious awesome dork dad town.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, you fucking nerd, I LOVE YOU.

--brad

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home