1/20/2006

News Items of Interest.

* I sent off my Diana Eng from Project Runway interview off today, I'll let you know how it turns out when I hear back.

* I'm obsessed with the new show Campus Ladies; it's the funniest thing I've seen in, like, forever...AND Paul Reubens is doing a guest appearance! It's about the mommyest moms you've ever seen going back to collage. I'm hoping to do a review on C12 for it soon.

* I'm going to Alaska for five days at the beginning of next month to visit my friend Brooke. Yey. I'm starting to get excited about that.

* Final Destination 3 starts on February 10th, yo! Big Rube Goldberg machines of death. I LOVE Final Destination movies. Who's coming with me?

* I went to the doctor the other day about two lingering injurys. A wrist that was hurt (that keeps re-hurting way too easily) from kickball and a garbley sounding left ear (from who knows what). He said I have a retracted ear drum for which he recommended going to an ear, nose, and throat Dr. For the wrist he wanted me to get some rehab from a professional, which I really don't want to do. Can't I just look up some exercises on the internet or something? That's what they'll teach me to do anyways, right? Ugg, I'm falling apart.

* Oh, I put up a review of Junebug a few days ago on Crown Dozen.

* Tonight I'm going to go see Bob Newhart.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Man, you totally have to let me know how Bob Newhart was. I totally wanted to go with that, but then forgot to even check about tickets, just because I assumed they'd be hell of expensive.

4:51 AM  
Blogger LAB said...

Newhart was good. He was using some WAY out dated material though; jokes about Henry Kissinger, Jimmy Hoffa, and how much makeup Tammy Fay Baker wears. In his defence his audience demographic was old old old, we were among the youngest people there.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of rube goldberg machines- do you know anyone who owns that game 'mouse trap'? that game is fun...

4:13 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

I don't think I do. I just looked and it's still for sale on amazon. Maybe we should start a Mouse Trap club. Tell people “yeah, it's just a small group of us and we get together four, or five, times a week and play Mouse Trap" Kickball’s soooooo 05.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home