4/06/2006

Bone queen.

Russian criminal Tattoos too.

Today my friend Pam and I were discussing this picture I took of these Russian prison tattoos in Brooke's law offices when I went to Alaska. I like how they're about such inconsequential stuff but are very specific. I'm Russian, I'm in prison, and I hate my mother-in-law,I wonder if there's a tattoo that appeals to me? Why yes sir, there is!

Here are some favorites:

tat1

tat2

tat3

tat4

tat5

tat6

PS: Click the first pic and hit "all sizes" to see more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Heston said...

Is there one for the white collar tax criminals? Like a douche bag they can have tatooed on themselves?

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some nice selections but my favorite remains "Death To Prosecutor". Every morning during trial I would draw it on and I'm sure it had a huge impact on the verdict!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home