9/23/2007

Lazy Sunday.

It's been a busy weekend with Heather's birthday on Friday and DJing at the McLeod residence last night. I had a super lazy day today, it felt sooooo great! This afternoon I just randomly bopped around online spending a few hours on Will Ferrell's comedy youtubey site funny or die. I watched a lot of crap but here is a best of what I found, some of which made cry laughing:

Livin' 'Neath The Law with Jack McBrayer
I love that this is called "Livin' 'Neath The Law" and I love Jack McBrayer.

Never Before Aired: Neil Diamond and Christina Aguilera
Here's a never aired before SNL skit. Will Ferrell as Neil Diamond is always worth watching.


Never Before Aired SNL Sketch w/ Conan O'Brien
Here's another never aired before SNL skit with Conan O'Brien. It takes a while to pick up but pays off.

What's It Gonna Be?
I watched this like ten times in a row.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Heston said...

holy crap neil!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home