1/24/2006

FD to the 3!

I just wrote this email to a bunch of people, I was in a tizzy with excitement, so if I missed you here you go:

Look, free tickets to Final Destination 3 on the 8th!

http://www.fd3movie.com/onlinescreening/

If this anything like the other two movies it will be great! If you haven't seen any of the Final Destination films let me tell you a little about the plot. Someone will have "cheated deaths design" by, say, having a premonition that a plane they are boarding is going to crash, so they get off the flight and take a few people with them. The plane will crash and then the rest of the movie is spent with the "survivors" of the tragedy trying to avoid "death's design", which they've cheeted. Metaphysical "death" will then knock down a four square ball...that falls on a fork...which flings across the room knocking over a frozen bottle of vodka...that spills on an electric tea kettle...causing a electrical short...that scares a cat who runs across the floor causing the person to trip out their fire escape...which distracts a crane operator who sees all of this take place...dropping a load of rebar that causes a car to crash....meanwhile, back in the ally the person is unharmed...but just jumped into a dumpster to narrowly avoid being hit by a car...only to walk out into the road to be killed by a hubcap that few off the
crashed car!

...followed by my head exploding becasue I love these movies so much!!! I'll be at the front of the line, look for me!


FAQs and comments that I've recived:

Q:(Pam) sounds a little violent....is it?

A: It is...but in an absurd way. Normally the most violent part is the "tragedy" that takes place in the beginning (this time it's a roller coaster malfunctioning, scary!) and then the rest of the movie it just so ridiculous the violence takes a backseat.

(Todd) : I got my tickets. And so much messed up shit happened afterwards, I can't even begin to explain. Suffice to say, I know have TWO computer monitors up my ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home