6/29/2005

Cop and a half.

I kept hearing this little megaphone voice from a distance yesterday afternoon so I walked out in front of my work to see what was going on. Eight police cars were barricaded in front of the glass blowing place next door and cops were taking cover with handguns and shotguns pointed towards the building. I said "what the crap!" to myself and considering that guns were being pointed relatively close to me I went back inside. I've been searching all day for news about what was happening but I can't find anything. No one at work has heard anything either...has anyone heard anything about this?

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Wiggy! I looked on Google News and couldn't find anything (tried 'seattle glass blowing', 'seattle glass' and 'seattle [street yer work is on]'), either. That sounds pretty... intense, for lack of a better word, though. Only thing I can think of is that maybe they were, like, doing bongs or something and they were doing a Tommy Chong Type Bust, but in driving past (late night anyway) it looks like that's a much, much too classy place to do that sorta thing. So, I dunno! Man, now I wanna know, too.

4:29 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

Yeah, maybe Chihuly had one of Fatty Arbuckle's Uh-Ohs?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Hey, that'd explain the eye-patch![1]

[1] No it wouldn't. I don't even know what that means.

2:20 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

Nope, it's really odd.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home