6/17/2005

Best movie ever?!

I saw this on rottentomatoes today and my head just about esploded. A new movie that will be coming out about "three household pets [bunny, cat, and dog] stolen by the government and turned into armor-suited killers by a clandestine military program. The lethal trio of furries escape just prior to being "decommissioned" and decide to find their way home with the government in hot pursuit." Click here for more...

This reminded me of the time that a friend and I went to see the movie Baby Geniuses thinking it had 'so bad I'll mess in my pants' potential. It was also therapeutic because it was my attempt to get over my fear of talking babies. Not "ga ga goo goo" or "ma ma da da" talking baby's, but babies talking with adult mouths. For example, that show (and the more annoying Quiznos commercial because I can't avoid it) with Baby Bob or the preview for that terrible looking "My Baby's Daddy" movie where the baby says "what up dawg" to his dad. Talking babies make my skin craw. As you might expect, Baby Geniuses was bad...and not it a good way. What would it take to compound and cement an already existent fear of taking babies further? Let's see, how about throwing in some bizzaro sexual innuendo between babies! Seriously, like insinuating that two babies just had sex in a stroller and then girl baby's all like "call me later". I was a poor poooooor attempt to appeal to adults and...just...ugg.

(SIDE NOTE: Before anyone asks [as Heather recently did] no, the "Look Who's Talking" babies don't freak me about because they were just thinking and not actually talking with their mouths)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

That sounds awesome, but this line gives me pause:
The lethal trio of furries escape just prior to being "decommissioned" and decide to find their way home with the government in hot pursuit."

I'm... not sure... if they know what "furries" means.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was JUST going to ask you about "Look Who's Talking" as well. Sometimes, though, little Mikey's mouth moves but it never matches the words.

-P

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home