6/16/2005

Gabba Gabba Fay.

Champain Jammm, our pink punk rock pansy of a kickball team played the Private School Punks tonight. Bud, the PSP's coach was was on my team the two years prior so it was Sizzer Kid/Hallelujah, Joy on the Mountain (our other teams) brother vs. brother. Sadly, it was raining so we couldn't unveil the Champain Jam mascot outfit that we spent all week building for Heather. I don't know if a description will do it justice, I'll just say that it's fully equipped with a machine that blows bubbles out of the cork and we'll leave it at that. It looks sweeeeeet, I'll put up some pics next week! We lost, but I think we would have won if we would have had our mascot. We'll have it next week so El Camino better get prepared to be El Cajamoed. To prove good sportsmanship ain't dead we'll even provide the cinder bocks for them to prop themselves up on when we're done jamming them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home