1/27/2006

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo.

There's a part in "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" where Rob Schneider goes and nocks on a door of a women who, apparently, he will be servicing. She opens the door and he starts to say "Hi I'm Deuce Bigalow" but instead says "Hi I'm Deuce Big-EST LADY I'VE EVER SEEN!!!" because, you know, she's big. The large women then caries Deuce in the house, dresses him in a dipper and bonnet then drops him in a play pin. I know all of this from watching the preview. Recently, my dad called and excitedly asked me "have you seen Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo yet?!" He could barely contain himself because "Deuce Big-EST LADY I'VE EVER SEEN" is from my home town! Dad's a member at the moose club and she's the bartender at lodge. That's massive for my hometown; I think her celebrity even surpasses the weather man who allegedly got a hamster stuck up his ass, and that guy's like our Bono.


00070C27-DF6E-133B-B5890C01AC1BF814

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Man, you guys got the best local celebrities.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah Heston said...

Including your parents in a story always makes the funny happen.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home