1/31/2006

Dreams.

I’ve been having really weird dreams for the past week or so...

Sunday night I dreamt I was watching an ad for MTV, which I vaguely felt that I’d directed. It was of Jamaicans selling mix tapes in Queens and this thuggish fellow is demanding to get K-Fed, Popo-Zao before it hits the streets. They don’t have Popo-Zao yet...an argument ensues.

Last nights dream was epic but the details are hazier. I was back in West Virginia watching some sort of all star jamboree with kids that were in plays with me in High School, who were now adults. I was in the audience but they pulled me up on stage where we started dancing back and forth in a half circle. I was all the way on the end kind of behind the curtain which bothered me because I wanted the audience to be able to see me better...I should've been the star!

Other sketchy details…

*I didn’t have luggage because I didn’t travel, I was just in West Virginia all of a sudden. I was worried about not having any of my good clothes but I was excited about shopping at thrift stores for new clothes.

*I was also upset because I didn't have my camera becasue I felt like I'd been neglecting Flickr.

*Later I was doing prat falls in the dream.

I would blame last night’s dream on these crazy wrestling hats (1,
2, 3) that I was looking at before I went to bed last night but this has been happening all week! Actually, I still blame those hats. If anything has the power to create a rift in time and rattle my subconscious mind weeks before I know of it’s existence, it's a Hulk Hogan fist helmet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey love the blog, did you see kfedfacts.com, I was just sent the link by a friend and it looks new...it's pretty damn funny!

8:56 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

When I first went to the site nothing was even there, did I just get spammed about kfedfacts.com? Weird.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah Heston said...

Linds--check out my blog--I just posted about dreams too. It has been a weird couple of dreamin weeks.

2:39 PM  
Blogger LAB said...

I wonder why that is. It continued last night. I tried to remember so I could write about it but all I recall is that I was on a tour and I hurt my knee while jumping off a ledge with a fat kid.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah Heston said...

uhhh...knee" fat kid? sounds like there's a lot to dissect.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home