6/30/2005

bathroom graffiti

I was talking to my friend Boo the other night about the funniest bathroom graffiti that I'd ever seen. This conversation was started because one of the urinals at 9 Pound Hammer in Georgetown had "piss like its stolen" written on it. I like the idea of that. I'm urinating so hard it's as if I'm doing it out of someone else's penis that I've taken from them and the cops are hot on my trail. Maybe that's what was going on over at the glass blowing place the other day.

So, the best graffiti that I've ever seen was on the instructions to a hand dryer in a bathroom. It had the pictures for, push button, place hands under dryer, and under the image where the heat waves are hitting the hands someone had written "receive bacon".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At Interlochen Music Camp, 1993ish, bathroom stalls in the cabin:

"For your listening pleasure, please no clapping between movements."

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home