7/05/2005

To the max!

Here's the itinerary from my action packed forth of July weekend.

Friday

7-10:40 p.m. - Went to a work party for my wonderful boss Dawnelle who sadly will be leaving as of Tuesday.
Work Party 2. Work Party 1.

Saturday

8:00-10:40 p.m. - As if I dreamed this pairing up myself, I saw wrestling (the Pin Down Girls) and Sesku Roba play at Neumos.
Sesku Roba Pin Down Girls.

11:00-2:30 a.m. - Went to my friend Peter Lynch's birthday party.
The Birthday Boy. Champain Jammmmm All-Stars.

Sunday

12:40-5:30 p.m. - I shopped with my friend Pam down at the market getting ingredients for my 3rd annual Junk Food Cook off dishes.

5:30-6:45 p.m. - Made popcorn cooked in bacon grease with bacon and bacon wrapped dates with cream cheese.

7:15-10:30 p.m. - Ate and ate and ate and ate at the junk food cook off (other junk food included: Pulled pork sandwich, waffles with fried chicken and syrup, Krispy Kreme bread pudding for desert.)
Old McOShea had a farm and Boones-o was it's name-o. Mini-burgers.

11:52 p.m. (MDT) - My name got blowed up on Deep Impact. See more about that here.
Deep I Deep I 2

Monday

1:30-4:00 p.m. - Downloaded new music off the internet.

5:00-6:00 p.m. Heather and I went to Linda's DJ set, missed Linda because she didn't come in till six.

6:00-7:00 p.m. Walked to QFC to buy party supplies for dinner at my cousins apartment (party supplies included: ranch dip, KC masterpiece BBQ baked lays, "natural" ruffles chips, six-pack of Stellas, flowers - Heather's idea).

7:15-10:30 p.m. Ate a delicious food and watched fireworks from the roof of my cousins building (food included: burgers, fries, ice cream, all homemade).

fireworks. fireworks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

That name thing is awesome. I like stuff like that.

Did anyone make any Luther Burgers at the Junk Food Cook Off? It seems like it'd be appropriate, given Luther Vandross' untimely passing and all. Bacon popcorn sounds awesome, though. Because both bacon and popcorn are rad.

Hey, it's Jeff and Shelli!

Oh yeah, I did another mix CD, and I also spent way too much time on this.

11:32 AM  
Blogger LAB said...

Yeah, I think it takes a very specific sort of person to love that name thing. I told my Cousin and her husband at our 4th of July dinner and they just blankly stared at me 'your name got exploded on a comment, why would you want to do that?' to which I answered sarcastic 'UM, BECAUSE I GOT MY NAME BLOWN UP ON A COMET!' I mean, what’s NOT to understand about how cool that is?! It was getting tense in there, thankfully Heather said 'well, I think that's great honey" and quickly changed the subject.

I saw your choose your own blog adventure, that was so good, I’d also love to have a copy that mix CD if you’d be so willing.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

I'm kind of jealous because one of the other guys who posts on Owl-Stretching Time gets to actually go to Cape Canaveral and see the new launch. That would be so awesome.

Thanks! It took me way too long to write, heh. And I've actually got a copy downstairs for you -- I wasn't sure if you'd be at the Sgt. Major show last weekend (though you were all havin' a Packed Weekend, so yeah), so I burned off a copy, but yeah... next time I see you, I'll totally give you the set!

(heh, it's the "Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions" episode of Mr. Show... "take it from me, a guy who's had mouth sores")

2:53 PM  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Speaking of that Choose Your Own Adventure thing -- I rented Funeral Procession Of Roses at Scarecrow and, um, As Your Attorney, I Advise You To Seek Out This Film. It is _excellent_.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home